Thursday, December 17, 2009

Nueve: the 2009 mix

time again for another best of the year mix. as with all my year-end mixes, I won't necessarily call these my top ten tunes (or 14 in this case), but some of my favorites that I think go together.

I violated my unwritten rule to only include one song per artist this year with J Tillman, but he did release two albums and I have one song from each so maybe it isn't cheating after all.

and now here is the tracklist:
Darkstar - Aidys Girl's a Computer
Purexed - POS
Black Hearted Love - PJ Harvey & John Parrish
Solo Dolo (Nightmare) - Kid Cudi
Daniel - Bat for Lashes
Summertime Clothes - Animal Collective
Lakeside - BLK JKS
Steel on Steel - J Tillman
A Blip on a Screen - The Streets
Don't Forget Me - Neko Case
Kaufman's Ballad - Megafaun
Crosswinds - J Tillman
Coast of Carolina - Telekineses
Gimme Sympathy - Metric













p.s. time permitting a new dubstep mix will be done by end of year as well. also just ask me for a copy if you are gonna see me and it's yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment