Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Check this out pt. 1

Oh the end of the year. The time when I discover all the fabulous music that I missed out on the rest of the year and learn where all my Christmas money is going. well that and a nice bottle of scotch.

So this year I decided to make a list, and check it twice, of my favorite singles and favorite records. Since I will in DC for the holidays I figured now would be a great time to get started, so without further ado, here is my list of my favorite singles of the year:

Justin Timberlake - Sexyback

Junior Boys - In The Morning

Barbara Morgenstern - The Operator

Kelis - Bossy

Presets - Girl and the Sea

Well after sitting and stewing about this list for several days, I have decided to give up at 5. I really am more of an album kind of person, and usually if I here a song I like I check out the whole album. However this list is mostly an exception, as I only own the Kelis and Barbara Morgenstern albums. Also say what you will but Sexyback may be the best damn single of the year in my opinion. So here you go

No comments:

Post a Comment