Sunday, August 31, 2008

the end is nigh

at least the end of my lazy summer.

one class that had little to no homework followed by 3 weeks of chill time and now it's time to go back to the real world.

start my new schedule at work and my new semester at school this week.

Liane and I did get out of town this weekend though for a trip up to the cabin in Ely for possibly the last time (at least until we help her parents move out). kind of sad but it is a little far for them to keep driving not to mention the layout of the lot is getting to be a bit much as well.

I was able to get a little mtn biking in up there and riding on dirt roads is a surefire way to get your throat all scratchy.

If I had another month of vacation I could definitely hit my season goal but it looks like I will need to count on the weather staying relatively nice into the end of October at least (I'm planning on riding until Thanksgiving but we will see how that goes)

Month Total - 300
Season total - 1200
miles to goal - 300

No comments:

Post a Comment