Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Election Day

Ahhh Election Day....the end to all the political ads at every commercial break.

what an odd time to restart a blog I haven't had time to update for almost a year. especially when politics will only play a slight role in it.

I hope everyone got out and voted today though. And more importantly, I hope you all voted your conscience/beliefs and not for a party to win. The biggest problem as I see it in the US is the stranglehold the two major parties have on our country. Now don't think that third parties will automatically solve all our problems, but you have to admit that some new perspectives can't hurt.

I am not advocating change just for the sake of change mind you, but I think it's important to vote for the person you think is the best candidate not the person with the best chance for winning

Happy voting

No comments:

Post a Comment