Sunday, November 04, 2007

Last week on the bike

In what could very well be my last installment of a biking diary for the season I am very psyched taht I made my stretch goal of 1500 miles for the year this past week.

I went out Tuesday in what is looking like the last really nice day of the year (I know we have had 60 degree days in Nov. before, but I am not counting on it) and got in a nice 15 mile ride over the stone arch where I ran into someone else riding in a Quickstep world champion jersey to my regular Quickstep jersey. what was better was when I spilled out from the greenway onto the river road and there he was again.

If I hadn't been pushign the available time in my schedule already, I probably woudl have sat in with him but alas 'twas not to be.

Unfortch I was not able to ride on Saturday but did make it out Sunday for a short little 8 miler.

Despite the baselayers and shoe covers, the weather is looking like it might be beyond my self-imposed limit this weekend with highs barely in the 40s.

So for now anyway...

Week Total - 23
Season Total - 1509

No comments:

Post a Comment