Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Wheel and Come Again - Apr Dubstep mix

So I thought I would share all the mixes I have made for myself this year.

Wheel and Come Again is the first dubstep mix I recorded so it might not be the best but it has some amazing tunes on it as you will see from the tracklist.

Again it is currently encoded as VBR until I find a better hosting location and of course feel free to send to friends or embed a link anywhere that won't get me sued.

Tracklist:

  1. Unkown - White label - ASBO
  2. Distance - Battle Sequence - Chestplate
  3. Fracture - The Phone Call - Compound One
  4. N-Type - Way of the Dub (Caspa RMX) - Dub Police
  5. Caspa - Louder - Pitch Black
  6. Benga - Out of Phaze - Tempa
  7. Silkie - Cyber dub - Disfigured Dubs
  8. Movado - Gangster 4 Life (Coki Rmx) - White
  9. Benga & Coki - Night - Tempa
  10. Black Ghosts - Some Way Through This (Plastician & Skream RMX) - Southern Fried
  11. SPMC - Trust Nobody - Tempa
  12. Dubwoofa - Devoliz - Dub Police
  13. Mala - Lean Forward - DMZ
  14. Skream - Sublemonal - Soul Jazz
  15. Quest - Deep Inside - Deep Medi Musik

wheel.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment