Sunday, October 14, 2007

Last week on the bike

Not the best weather this past week but I was able to get out a couple of times for some riding.

Thursday I went on a quick ride in the neighborhood, up Ridgeway pkwy and around by Terminal rd to the new diagonal trail. It would have been a nice cool weather ride except the brand new bike trail just opened this year has a big section that is now buried under 10-15 feet of sand. It looks to be in preperation of some new blacktop and a connection to Industrial/St. Anthony pkwy. What a waste though to pave the trail and then bury the pavement.

Saturday I went out in the AM for just shy of a 30 mile loop. out along the grand round from St. Anthony to Theo Wirth and connected to the Cedar Lake trail. I decide to cut across the kenilworth trail to the greenway and home since my feet were not appreciating the cold. Hopefully my shoe covers I ordered arrive soon.

Getting very close to my milage stretch goal this year. onyl 66 miles to go.

Week Total - 36
Season Total - 1434

No comments:

Post a Comment