Sunday, April 20, 2008

Not with a roar but.......

well in the end everyone got something apparently.

Rock racing is in the Tour de Georgia.
The Tour which has had more than its share of financial issues has a new "Founding Sponsor"
The fans get.....well maybe a pretty good race with the overwhelming favorites Astana (and their wah, wah we're the greatest thing since sliced bread routine and machine like efficiency), beloved dark horses Slipstream (Zabriskie, Vande Velde, Pate), and the team everyone loves to hate-Rock Racing (will the Puerto boys be kickin ass and taking names?)


As for my riding this past week, I had my biggest week so far but the crappy midweek weather put a damper on too much riding. Saturday I tried out a couple of the hills I like to ride over by the U and I definitely have a ways to go but overall I felt pretty good.

Week Total - 39
Season Total - 78
Miles to Goal - 1423

No comments:

Post a Comment