Saturday, March 17, 2007

let the games begin

Today is more than just a good day, today is a fabulous day.

Why? I am finally the owner of a new road bike.

I had done all my research over the winter and decided on the Specialized Roubaix and with spring on it's way, I decided now was the time to try and grab an '06 before they were gone.

I went to Eric's and got fit last weekend and luckily for me they had one '06 left in my size. I had them hold it until this weekend to test ride it (of course I wasn't planning on a 20 degree drop in temp) and made up my mind to go for it.


Added Shimano M520 clipless pedals, a computer, and I was ready to go.


Now it looks like the weather will warm up a little this week so it should be perfect to get out there and ride a little.




No comments:

Post a Comment