Sunday, June 10, 2007

Last week on the bike

Surprisingly even with the start of summer session, I was able to really get out and rid a bunch this week.

I rode my new pseudo-TT route Tuesday and This morning. I say pseudo because I have to deal with stoplights and several points but it is a nice 8 mile loop with a good climb between 1/2 to 2/3 of the way through. My goal is to do it sub 25" and I think I am well on my way. The Tues ride was just under 28" and today was just over 26".

Thursday I foolishly rode the river road to Franklin and back. I say foolishly because the wind must have been gusting 30+. At one point, I was pushed literally halfway across a lane when I was caught by a crosswind.

Saturday L & I rode the river road down to minnehaha falls and back. A great ride I love in the summer though due to the late afternoon ride time, there were tons of cars on the MPLS side which sucked.

Lots of rain in the forecast this week, so we will see how it turns out.

Weekly Total - 50 Road/19 Commuter
Season Total - 487

No comments:

Post a Comment