OK so here is my wrap up of the stage with all the times and such. IT remains to be seen if O'Bee's strategy of just going for the win in the stage can help him. He did get the big time bonus for that, but thanks to the intermediate sprint bonuses, Ivan Stevic gained an additional 10" on him.
The top five in the stage were:
1. Kirk O'Bee Health Net presented by Maxxis 1.00'37"
2. Ivan Stevic Toyota-United Pro Cycling
3. Henk Vogels Toyota-United Pro Cycling
4. David McCook Kelly Benefit Strategies/Medifast
5. Juan Pablo Forero Colombian National Team
and the latest GC rankings are:
1. Ivan Stevic Toyota-United Pro Cycling 4.30'30"
2. Kirk O'Bee Health Net presented by Maxxis 19"
3. Nathan O'Neill Health Net presented by Maxxis 31"
4. Ben Jacques-Maynes Priority Health 31"
5. Chris Baldwin Toyota-United Pro Cycling 40"
6. John Murphy Health Net presented by Maxxis 45"
7. Phil Zajicek Navigators Insurance Cycling Team 48"
8. Rory Sutherland Health Net presented by Maxxis 50"
9. Edward King Priority Health 50"
10. Darren Lill Navigators Insurance Cycling Team 53"