Sunday, September 16, 2007

Last week on the bike

Not the best week ever I'll tell you.

After crashing and ripping my only pair of long tights, the temperatures, combined with homework, made it a little difficult to get out earlier in the week.

I was able to get out for a 12 mile ride on Wed with 2 good hills. I did discover that riding on the UoM campus after work is next to impossible though due to traffic, so I am going to have to find a new after work route.

Sat Liane & I went out in the late afternoon for a 14 mile ride down to the marshall ave bridge and back. Sun we attempted to go down to minnehaha falls but Liane is having a issue with one of her pedals not releasing her cleat so we turned back after just 4 miles.

I did get down to the World Cycling Productions pro shop on Sat and picked up a nice pair of Castelli thermal tights for only $50 as well as another baselayer and craft windstopper skull cap so I am set for the next snap of cold weather.

Week Total - 33
Season Total - 1291

No comments:

Post a Comment