Another exciting day in the ToC, with most of the filed forcing Discovery to do majority of the work trying to reel in a potentially dangerous break with Jens Voigt amongst others involved. Looks like Disco did a good job of stringing out the filed and Levi was powerful on the days final climb to go on a break himself with Voigt. In the end Voigt won the stage, and though Levi is still in yellow, with all his time bonuses brought him close enough to be a real threat for the overall.
Looks like the time trial Friday may decide it in the end, but todays stage sounds like it might have some challenging conditions so it's possible we could see some surprises.
General classification (top 10)
1. Levi Leipheimer (USA), Discovery Channel, 12:46:25
2. Jens Voigt (G), CSC, 0:03
3. Rory Sutherland (Aus), Health Net-Maxxis, 0:15
4. Christopher Horner (USA), Predictor-Lotto, 0:16
5. Ardila Cano Mauricio Alberto (Col), Rabobank, 0:17
6. Ben Day (Aus), Navigators Insurance, 0:18
7. Ryder Hesjedal (CAN), Health Net-Maxxis, 0:19
8. Michael Rogers (Aus), T-Mobile, s.t.
9. Sergey Lagutin (UZB), Navigators Insurance, 0:20
10. Stuart O'Grady (Aus), CSC, s.t.