Day three of the ToC has come and gone with little change in the GC riders. Even with the circuit at the end again, no excitement like yesterday.
I don't think the decision to neutralize the circuit was a good one. Either make the decision immediately or follow the rules and only neutralize a crash in the final 3km. Hopefully next year they won't do so many circuits (especially ones with traffic blocks) and hopefully the organziers will run the race as professionaly as they want it to be treated.
Top ten riders from Velonews
1. Levi Leipheimer (USA), Discovery Channel, 9:02:47
2. Jason Donald (USA), Slipstream-Chipotle, 0:01
3. Benjamin (USA), Priority Health-Bissell, 0:05
4. Rory Sutherland (Aus), Health Net-Maxxis
5. Hilton Clarke (Aus), Navigators Insurance
6. Fabian Cancellara (Swi), CSC, 0:06
7. George Hincapie (USA), Discovery Channel
8. Adam Hansen (Aus), T-Mobile
9. Ardila Cano Mauricio Alberto (Col), Rabobank, 0:07
10. Ben Day (Aus), Navigators Insurance, 0:08