Sunday, August 26, 2007

Last week on the bike

Well for my last week before school starts up again I got in quite a bit of riding this past week.

Since I had stuff going on Thu And Fri, I went out Mon, Tue, and Wed. Ending with an almost 30 mile ride on wed that took in Victory memorial and Theo Wirth parkways before looping around the cedar lake/greenway and heading home. I felt pretty stiff for the first 45 minutes or so but was still able to keep over a 17 mph avg for the ride. Since my personal goal lately has been to keep over 17mph on all my solo rides, I felt pretty good about that.

Sat was rough as I went out on my own in the am for a 20 mile ride down the river rd to the falls and back, ran some errands on the bike, and then went out with Liane for a 10 mile ride in the evening. add onto that going out in the PM via bike to meet the crew at Jag and it was about a 50+ mile day all in all, including 5 climbs up the hill to our house. If I was keeping track of the miles on my single speed I am sure my total would be well over 100 miles this week.

Needless to say I was pretty sore on Sun and decided to take it easy for the day. Mon is a day off as well due to class, but Tuesday I will try and get 15-20 miles in and then we are off the the cabin in Ely this weekend and hopefully I can get in some good rides up there as well

Week Total - 80
Season Total - 1152

No comments:

Post a Comment