Sunday, July 01, 2007

Last week on the bike

Considering I wasn't able to even get on a bike until Thursday of this week, I was able to log quite a few miles which is always a good thing.

Thursday I was able to sneak out of work a little early and rode a little longer route along the river road than I usually do during the week and now I know why I don't. From Franklin st until I turned back over the lake street bridge the traffic was ass. I was stuck behind line after line of cars with no option to go around.

Friday I commuted to work and then to a haircut appt which gave me a nice chunk of miles, but Saturday was the big day.

L & I rode a chunk of the grand rounds from our house (Victory and Theo Wirth), then connected to the cedar lake-greenway trail. All in all a 30+ ride and given how rolling Theo Wirth is not bad at all.

Unfortunately Sunday I was only able to get a ride to breakfast in due to many errands needed. Guess there is always next week.

This Week - 67
Season to date - 671

It's crazy but this week I should pass my total for all of last year. I am well on my way to my goal of 1000 and heck maybe even doubling last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment